Camping & Caravan Site Information
Coronation Park offers quality campsite & caravan park areas. We have plenty of campsites to choose from, including powered & non-powered, grassed sites & hard sites. Camping & caravan sites are extremely popular for families or larger groups passing through.
Our Ashburton Holiday Park has facilities to make your stay convenient & comfortable, no matter your camping style. You are welcome to use our range of communal facilities. Complete your Ashburton camping experience with:
- Clean bathrooms with mains pressure.
- Kitchen & dining area with an oven, a cooktop, microwave, fridge, freezers, food prep & dishwashing area, hot water dispenser & TV.
- Token-operated laundry facility open 24 hours for hot & cold washes, and drying clothes.
- For motorhomes & campervans, we have a dump station for emptying waste & greywater, and powered sites for plugging your vehicle in.
- An outdoor entertaining area with covered BBQ
- An adventure playground or in our solar-heated, outdoor swimming pool which is open all summer.
For those travelling with trucks or boats, we have parking available. If you would like to arrange to bring your pet onto the campsite, please give us a call.
Here are the main costs for our campsites & caravan parks below:
- Powered Site: $30 per night for 1 person, $38 per night for 2 people, extra child $10 per night, extra adult $17 per night
- Tent Site: $18 per night for 1 person, $36 per night for 2 people, extra child $10 per night, extra adult $17 per night
- Non-Powered Site: $18 per night for 1 person, $36 per night for 2 people, extra child $10 per night, extra adult $17 per night
- Weekly Rates: By negotiation